Semakin berkembang pesat Nissan Motor Indonesia mengundang individu berbakat, memiliki dorongan untuk kinerja yang baik melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 dengan posisi sebagai berikut:
Call Center Staff
• Position : Call Center Staff
• Department : Customer Relation
• Working Location : TB Simatupang (Jakarta)
• Contacting and interacting with customer as needed
• Follow up customer inquiries to internal party
• Monitor call center in trend
• Summarize call center activities
• Single, 24 – 30 years old
• Diploma degree
• Has more than 1 years experience in the same related field, preferably having customer handling / call center background
• Have a good interpersonal relationship, good communication skill, able to work in team
• Fluent in English
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, and hard working
• Has big interest in automotive
• (Subject: Call Center Staff)
• Position : Area Coordinator
• Dept/Div : Marketing/Sales
• Working Location : Nissan MT Haryono
• Dealer visit
• Monitor market situation
• Dealer Sales progress monitoring
• Retail/whole slaes progress
• Stock monitoring
• Dealer booking by model
• RVI and sales DOS implementation monitoring support Dealer to conduct
• Sales program/incentive and follow up
• Training and follow up
• Exhibition and follow up
• Bachelor degree from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Have more than 3 years experience in the same related, preferable in automotive industry.
• Female/Male, age 27-35 years old.
• Has good interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, communicative.
• Has organization experience.
• Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, hard working, able to work in team, willing to travel, and available work overtime.
• Have analitical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, and good perspective.
• Has big enthusiasm with automotive industry.
• (Subject: Area Coordinator)
IT Staff – Infrastructure
• Position : IT Staff – Infrastructure
• Department : Information System
• Working Location : TB. Simatupang, Jakarta
• Maintain & monitor all servers & network equipment.
• Respond to user requests for problem/issue troubleshooting & solutions, as well as taking escalation from Helpdesk/IT user support.
• Enforce & implement IT Security policy.
• Evaluate & suggest appropriate technology and IT products for continuous improvement.
• Planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating assigned Infrastructure Projects.
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or • Telecommunication, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
• Solid experience in Microsoft Windows Server administration & troubleshooting, administering • Exchange mail server & internet related infrastructures.
• Familiar with networking concepts & configuration (Router, Firewall, etc.).
• Male/Female, age max. 28 years old.
• Have good analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
• Have good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & customer oriented mindset.
• Have good initiatives, fast learner, able to adapt easily, independent as well as strong teamwork capability.
• Able to communicate in English (both oral and written).
• (Subject: IT Infra Staff)
Part Logistics Staff
• Position : Part Logistics Staff
• Department : Part Vehicle Logistics
• Working Location : Head Office (Jakarta)
• Check and control parts complementation operation
• Control claim parts
• Control returnable rack operation
• Process packing material order & inventory
• Control blanking USC parts operation
• Control sub component parts order (Child parts FTI & buckles)
• GLCR data control & P/L report
• Check PCC Fixed Cost
• Check and control export activity report
• Make the KPI report
• Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
• Has more than 1 years experience in the same related field (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
• Age 24 – 30 years old
• Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy
• Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
• Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
• Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working
• Have big interest in automotive
• (Subject : PVL Staff)
Please submit your complete application letter to:
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired : 25 February 2013