Holcim Indonesia kembali membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 dengan posisi berikut:
Technical Support Coordinator
Jawa Timur - Surabaya
Scope of works:
Coordinate and Execute all program related with support for technical product in each area to provide superior products and services assures customer loyalty and fidelity and to give added value to the customers and end user, through enabling maximum customer satisfaction on our products through professional support, training and technical services and communicate to end user
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil or Architecture
• Minimum 3 (three) years working experience on cement base industry
• Handling complaint with satisfactory result
• Familiar with International standart for cement base product application such as PBI, SNI, ASTM, BS, AASHTO, etc.
• Work on construction field Lead any member to achieve the objective
• Experienced in dealing or communicating with construction workers (such contractor, consultant, project owner or masons)
• Lead or execute some bellow the line (BTL) activities is an advantage
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet)
• Good command in English both oral & written
Other qualification / skills:
• Has good interpersonal skill, communication skill (incl. Presentation skill), and service oriented Honest, Fast learner, hard working and can work under pressure Having SIM A and C license
Corporate Communications Region1 (West Java- Sumatera Superintendent)
Jawa Barat - Narogong
Scope of works:
• Develops, drives and articulate the regional’s communication strategy to position Holcim Indonesia as the most trusted and preferred cement producer which aim its vision to be the Indonesia’s Healthy Living Condition provider specifically for West Indonesia Region(West Java – Sumatra)
• Develop Key Stakeholders Mapping including establish and maintain positive relationship to support company reputation and license to operate.
• Act as one of Holcim Indonesia corporate spoke person/ public voice and also Corporate Communications focal point for any internal communications and corporate events at West Java Region.
• Develop and manage the Corporate Brand Reputation Management at West Indonesia Region.
• Develop media plan with media relation to support the regional communication strategy.
• Provide strategic media counsel and media relation strategic direction include coaching about media to senior management at West IndonesiaRegion.
• Provide guidance and support to region senior management on crisis and issues management.
• Build, maintain and manage communications of other directorates in West IndonesiaRegion key activities to enhance corporate reputation.
• Act as the agent of change management in the region to support organization through consistent and planned communication initiatives in cooperation with Local/ RegionalManagement team.
• Minimum bachelor degree majoring Communications or Business/ Economy
• Preferably having minimum 8 years’ experience in major multinational companies especially last experiences in handle corporate affairs and media communications include change management
• Experienced at diagnosing communications requirements and developing a structured approach to engaging various stakeholder groups.
• Experienced at facilitating communications between many parties and enabling knowledge transfer between stakeholders.
• Experienced at writing and delivering a range of communications materials across different channels, tailored for the appropriate audiences
• Experienced at media relationship and management
• Competent IT skills in Lotus Notes and PowerPoint
• Excellence communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written & verbal)
Other qualification / skill :
• Motivated and organized with high level of attention to details
• Good team player and also high performers, result oriented person
• Self-starter and able to act independently
• Consistently delivers within the deadlines set
If you are interested to the position, please send your resume to:
Organizational Design & Development Dept
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email)
Expired : 23 February 2013