• Your main objective is to be responsible for auditing lifting equipment and lifting operations at the client’s sites.
• Advise with regard to lifting and handling issues in general at offshore site.
• Undertake lifting operations audits as require.
• Performance of technical review, covering but not limited to;
-nreview of work systems and personnel
- review and creation of lifting plans and procedures
- incident investigations
• Preparation of operational/procedural documents to ensure the safe and efficient use of machinery and equipment in compliance with current HSE and legislative requirements.
• Prepare and carry out on the job coaching and training for personnel involved in lifting operations to attain competence as detailed in the Company competence requirements.
• Investigate root cause of recurrent failures and recommend corrective action to be taken. Review work methods, processes and procedures to increase reliability and efficiency of lifting operations and reduce maintenance costs.
• Inspect the job site to ensure compliance with Safe Practices and Procedures. Maintain quality of safety and participate in facility safety reviews.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience and at least 1 year of experience in Offshore.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas, Engineering - Others or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English
Send your resume to:
Lowongan Terbaru Sparrows Offshore Services Januari 2013
PT Sparrows Offshore Services
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(word doc format)
(word doc format)
Expired : 18 January 2013