• Conduct evaluation on new raw materials (resin, pigment etc), make comparison with current additive, and analyze results and preparing laboratory journal
• Carry out customer request on testing coated products
• Continuous optimization of formulations and products
• Male, max 28 years old.
• Min Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
• Graduated from recognized University.
• Minimum 2 (two) years experience in the same field.
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Have strong conceptual ideas and good visualization.
• Creative thinker, excellent design sense, detail oriented.
• Hardworking, honest and willing to learn.
• Able to work under pressure and in a team.
• Available to start work soon.
• Male/ Female, max 30 years old.
• D3/ Diploma Degree or S1/ Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from reputable University
• Minimum 2 (two) years experience in the same field
• Hardworking, honest and willing to learn
• Able to work under pressure and as a team
• This post requires travelling to outstation depots
• Domicile in Jakarta
Please send the application letter together with complete resume and recent photograph to the address below:
Lowongan Terbaru Nippon Paint Indonesia Januari 2013
PT Nippon Paint Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
Expired : 18 January 2013