• Responsible for overseeing a full spectrum of HR and GA function, Personnel administration, Compensation and benefit, Industrial Relation and Office Management
• Handling grievances, counseling and disciplinary inquiry to ensure progressive discipline and compliance
• Consolidate and analyzing monthly reports
• Build a high performing HR and GA team, ensure governance of HR policies and processes
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field with GPA min 2.75 and age between 25 - 28 years old
• Required language(s): English
• Having experience min 1 year as Personnel Administration and General task ( JAMSOSTEK, Insurance, Overtime, Employee absent and leave, filling employee data ) or experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Well conversant with labor laws/practices and employment policies
• Must be proficient in computer operations ( MS. Word, Excel, Power Point )
• Have strong logical thinking & analytical skills, team work attitude with good interpersonal relationship, self initiative/motivation and fast learner
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your application to:
Lowongan Terbaru Kao Indonesia January 2013
HR & GA Department
PT KAO INDONESIA
Jl. Jababeka VI Blok N-2
Cikarang 17530 (Indonesia)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired : 18 January 2013