Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri Oktober 2012 , currently opening jobs opportunity for talented banking professionals to share its passion for excellence in its new business direction as :
INDUSTRY ANALYST - (Jakarta Raya)
Qualification & Experience:
- Having 4 years of working experience as an Analyst / Researcher in the field of Industry Economic / Macro Economic or Financial Market (include at least 2 years experience in Manager level)
- Having experience in making Macro and Micro Economic Analysis, Industry and/or Commodity Analysis, Basic Econometrics and Statistical Analysis
- Good skill on MS Office, Statistical Software (Eviews and SPSS), and Data Feeder (Bloomberg, Reuters, Data stream, CEIC)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Maximum Age 35 Years old
- Excellence skill on report writing and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good command in English (Active)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Making systematic and informative analysis on Potential Industry / commodity, domestic and global/regional, to publish within or outside the Bank.
- Provide research result to the Business Unit of the Bank to support the strategic goal of the unit and support Head of industry and Regional Research.
- Maintain data base of potential commodity and industry sectors globally
- Making domestic industry rating along with Senior Industry Analyst/Head of Industry & Regional Research.
If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to:
PT Bank Mandiri, Tbk
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 36-38 Plaza Mandiri Senayan Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190
Lowongan Bank Mandiri deadline 31 Oktober 2012 .