We are a reputable Indonesian-based investment advisory house specializing in domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, strategic advisory and capital raising transactions.
We are inviting highly motivated candidates to join and grow with us in the positions of:
Vice President – Investment Banking
Based in Jakarta, you will work with leading Indonesian and international clients on executing a wide range of complex transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, strategic advisory assignments and capital markets transactions. You will be preparing presentations to clients, handling and coordinating transactions working alongside highly experienced investment banker.
- Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree from reputable universities, preferably overseas, with strong academic results;
- Minimum 5 years of M&A and capital markets experience from financial institutions, accounting and/or advisory firms – working on Indonesian deals;
- Strong knowledge of accounting and corporate finance concepts, and financial modeling skills;
- Ability to analyze and value businesses;
- Efficient and effective - ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver highest quality work product under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, and proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal oriented.
Please submit your application letter, detailed resume, college transcripts and a recent photograph no later than 21 October 2012 to: