PT Freeport Indonesia the complex belongs to us in the Grasberg mine is one single producer of copper and the world's largest gold and copper deposits contain the largest that can be taken in the world, besides the single largest gold reserve in the world. Grasberg is in the heart of a region which is very abundant mineral, where exploration activities are ongoing opportunities to continue to increase our reserves are long-lived.
PT Freeport Indonesia-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (FCX) is a major international mining company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. FCX manage a variety of long-lived assets are geographically dispersed over four continents, with proven reserves and significant measure of copper, gold and molybdenum. Ranging from equatorial mountains in Papua, Indonesia, to the deserts in the Southwest United States, the majestic volcano in Peru, the traditional regional producer of copper in Chile and the exciting new opportunities in the Democratic Republic of Congo, we were at the forefront of much-needed supply of metal in the world.
PT Freeport Indonesia-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. is a public company in the world's largest copper, the world's major producer of molybdenum - a metal used in high-strength alloy steel, chemical products, and production of lubricants - as well as a large producer of gold. As the industry leader, FCX has demonstrated proven expertise to technology and production methods produce copper, gold and molybdenum.
FCX organize activities through several major subsidiaries:
Lowongan Kerja PT Freeport Indonesia
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Mining Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Industrial Engineering
Graduate Development Program (GDP 2011)
Work Location Tembagapura - Papua
Application Deadline Tuesday, December 27, 2011
1. Implement 3 years development period to improve GDP participants’ skill and capability compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
2. Perform job rotation and develop specific skills in specific jobs in order to meet the professional requirements of their specific fields under the supervision of appointed Department Mentor.
3. Obtain understanding of KRA set for GDP participants in accordance with PTFI Performance Management System.
4. Provide and submit weekly report to mentors and GDP coordinator as information and a tool to assess GDP progress and agility.
5. Coordinate, discuss, and agreed with mentors on a project topic to be carried on by individual GDP participant after 6 months GDP participants’ participation in the program to ensure proposed project is presentable in the assigned section or department.
6. Perform annual presentation on project and/or GDP participants’ progress as a proposed improvement and/or information to relevant section or department.
7. Demonstrate PTFI core competencies, ability to define problem and propose solution to problems as well as implementation plan from the above project and report.
Requirements PT Freeport Indonesia:
* University Degree (S1/S2), maximum 2 years after graduation year
* GPA Min 2.8
* Maximum age 30 years